Wednesday, August 1, 2012

In the meantime...pictures

Hey friends,

While I'm sure you are waiting for my June and July updates, plus Core's trip in review to the D.R. (cough AP), I figured I would share a wealth of pictures with you. Next time I write, I should be stateside for a 2 week trip to see loved ones and friends! I'm so excited!

 My Super men...after we made Ojos de Dios highlighting their values

 My chiquitika group...doing the same thing

 Our first Deportes para la Vida camp (an HIV/AIDS prevention program through sports) we were going over the ground rules here

 After the first day of camp, one of my boys drew this for me, they were sooo cute!

 All the boys!!

 2nd camp: me and my trainers....love them!

 My sister and my niece, we were using Biore face products and scaring the kids in the colmado lrl

 2nd graduation: whew these kids made us work hard!

 All of these boys have my heart...blessed to work with them..we were doing a DPV activity here

 their graduation at centro Juvenil
 some of my babies at Centro Comunitario...love them!

 the DPV graduation at centro Comunitario

 they all signed their names on our graduation poster

 work hard play harder...beach time with Core

 my host mom, host sisters, and me, we went on a Mother's Day Brunch 2 months later...

 ensenandole =)
 My project partner Mecho and I during one of the DPV camps.

 Dahlin with his new glove...thanks AP

 Veronica and I walking through my barrio

 family popcorn night =)

 a highlight from the busqueda at GLOW

 another highlight from the busqueda at GLOW

 me and my host sister and the Cibao stadium watching Dahlin's team play a team from Oklahoma City

 Some of my host fam...love them!

 Dahlin posing with some of the legends of Santiago baseball =)

 my PCV love Jose making us guacamole in his site....

Me and my Chicas Multiplicadoras after GLOW 2012 =)

DPV Training in Cabarete with dinner on the beach...we're so blessed!

GLOW 2012....A camp to remember!

Walking through the barrio w/ Jenae and my sobrinas...thanks for capturing this moment AP!

Possibility walking....shoutout to TDP =)

Gotta love puppies!

Sam and I presenting Pensando Positivamente...I'm so blue =)

Mis sobrinos....le quiero mucho!


Core getting ready to hit the beach =)

Core on my fav beach in the D.R. so far..

Core with Bentodina! My AC mom!

Core with my host fam...def special

No comments:

Post a Comment