Sunday, May 27, 2012

Feliz Dia de las Madres Dominicanas!

Sorry this has turned into a monthly blog and I will post an update of projects soon. Feliz dia de las Madres! My sister and I are planning to take our mom and other sister to dinner as a treat for all of their hard work and labor as wonderful mothers tonight. They are always working: cooking, cleaning, working in the community center, cuidando hijos and nietos and they rarely get a chance to leave, breathe, and enjoy a little down time. This is our attempt to give them a little bit of that and I am super excited.Pictures will be coming soon.

Other than that, I will post some pics from the last couple of months.... Enjoy!

 Part of my team of Deportes para la Vida trainers. My hermanitos!!

 A mezclave of some of my Chicas brillantes groups for our Soy Sana mini conference!

 Def a Deportes para la vida groupie! love this program

 my hermanito is going to college! we made him a cake....I promise you I did not put the alcoholic beverages there

 Soy Sano day with my Chicos superman group

 My org had a Satiago corre to raise funds for the work we do with youth...these are some of my boys!

 My chiquita chicas brillantes are making libros de sus suenos!!! They deserve to dream =)


MY girls made mother's day cards....Hopefully they give them to their moms' today!

My Chicos supermen! They make my wednesday every wednesday!! They also made mothers day cards and wrote a note saying why they are supermen to give to their moms!

  Extreme Needs team from our Youth group at the 2da Conferencia Nacional sobre NNA en Situaciones de Alto Riesgo

 Chicos Supermen de Accion Callejera! My babies!!

 Awesome camp!

 My girls made purses...they are so talented!

 Riding through Bani on the way to the beach with the love of my life and the love of her life

 my lifetime sister...def special check out the helmet

 obstacle course at chicos superman!

 All of the participantes at the 2da Conferencia Nacional sobre NNA en Situaciones de Alto Riesgo

 The Comite Comite of the 2da Conferencia Nacional sobre NNA en Situaciones de Alto Riesgo
it was an amazing experience and Hilary and I get to participate n the planning process again next year!

All of my loves but the 2 on the left...yea def have been essential to my sanity here!

Well that was another quick peek... Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment