Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Visual View of what I've been up to

As most of you all, we recently lost a wonderful community member; I'm not quite ready to write about that, and I don't really want to write about what I've been up to, but I will post some photos of my life here since August =)

(p.s.thanks to everyone for your thoughts, warm wishes, prayers, phone calls, texts, hugs, messages, and support through this difficult time for my community)

Celebrando el Cibao conferencia in Jarabacoa

Deandra's visit to my site, out and about with my sister Mari

Accion Callejera professional development in Jarabacoa

on eof my Chicos groups

one of my Chicas groups

DPV training at my house

the beautiful view from El Moro in Monte Cristi

mini conference on HIV/AIDS and anti-discrimination

youth group swear in, rest in perfect peace Wandy

youth group in full, str8 from Wandy's vision

DPV training in Cabarete

mini conferencia leaders getting a little silly

my group 517-11-02, our 1 year celebration in San Rafael Barahona

my girls that I brought to the Chicas Brillantes intercambio

everyone who went to the Chicas Cibao intercambio

Krystle came to visit me in my site =)

the leaders I took to the Escojo mi Vida regional conference

my group 517-11-02 youth during our one year in country service training

I was translating during a medical missions in Monte Cristi

all that I want to do and remember throughout the rest of my Peace Corps service =)

Thanksgiving...at the rooftop pool with my girl Norma

me and my lifetimer James during Thanksgiving

my team! 517-11-02 youth after our performance during Thanksgiving!

my youth leaders...they are so resilient...after losing our President...they are still moving forward with our project for next Saturday =)

my sis Mari and I =)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful shots! I love the photo your group took with their boards

    ReplyDelete