Saturday, October 1, 2011

If You ever wanted to send me anything

Hello lovely people

IF you ever wanted to send me anything... This is what I would love to get. Please send me an email though so I don't get too much of one thing. Thank you for thinking of me and please please send a letter or a picture to accompany your gifts because thats the stuff that makes my heart smile.


Deordorant (dove purple or blue)
Biore face wash
Crest whitening toothpaste clean mint
Dove soap
Rubbing alcohol
Stickers
Construction paper
Hand sanitizer
Bath and body works lip gloss (mint)
Cheap fun nail polish
Nail polish remover
Cotton balls
Pedicure kit
Baby wipes
Hard candy jolly ranchers
Head phones (the expensive over ear $30 ones so that it will last more than a week)
Glue
Glitter
Coloring books
Spanish/English children's books
Rice krispie treats
Cookies and cream reduced fat chewy bars
Spanish alphebet laminated
World map in espanol
Cotton round premiums purple from target
Pencils
Small pencil sharpener
Highlighters
UNO cards
Regular playing cards
Scrabble espanol
Credit to buy stuff on iTunes
Qtips
Monopoly
Credit to buy books for my kindle
Flashcards
Lined paper
Spanish letter flashcards
Sheet protectors
Index cards
More durable sandals
Nalgene water bottle

I'll post another blog with my site placement info soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment