Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Check on My PC Screen

Its been a week... I wish I could have updated my blog sooner but my job has decided to block blogspots....no more reading PC blogs during lunch #blankstare

Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised to find an email from PC saying that they had updated my toolkit...they received my medical packet on March 9. #success

The only issue is that I am sure I will get a phone call because my doctor didn't really answer the question about my shellfish allergy. Because, we do not really know if I am still allergic. So, I am supposed to go out and try it on my own. Through this so far I have discovered that I am not allergic to tilapia and salmon =) on deck...shrimp fried rice...hopefully my throat doesn't close up and my face doesn't swell up.

The next thing I need to do is scrape together enough money to go to the dentist and get this cleaning or filling that I need so that I can be dentally cleared. Since I do not need that to receive an invite, I think I will wait until I get my April paycheck.

Furthermore, I filled out a letter of intent stating that I will not return to my current teaching position. That experience made this journey real all over again. No more job security or a steady paycheck after August. So prayerfully I will leave August 2011.

I've worked so hard to accomplish this dream that I did not create a plan b and I don't want to!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment